SubmitToDeadline is a commercial software running inside SideFX Houdini, targeted at the Visual Effects industry.
Adopted by several VFX Studios worldwide including awards winning Milk Visual Effects, Disney Imagineering and many others, SubmitToDeadline is the first and most advanced Houdini render-farm submitter for Deadline managed render-farms.
SubmitToDeadline comes in three versions:
–Lite: supports a single job submission at a time.
–Pro: supports submitting multiple jobs, rop networks and handles dependencies automatically.
–Pro Studio: comes with editable source code.
All most common rops are supported including Alembic, Redshift, Arnold, Fetch (only rop inputs).
The current major version of SubmitToDeadline is version 2.
Free updates are provided for the current major version of SubmitToDeadline.
You can purchase SubmitToDeadline here.
Alternatively you can request a Free 30 days Pro Trial license.
SubmitToDeadline is the most advanced submitter for Houdini, it’s fully integrated in Houdini, self contained in a tidy Python Houdini digital asset, it handles complex dependencies automatically. It has similar features and functionality of proprietary solutions seen at the leading VFX studios.
SubmitToDeadline General Features:
– Matches features of in-house Houdini submitters seen at leading VFX facilities
– Designed to speed up workflows and to solve real production needs
– Most advanced Houdini submitter on the market
– Proven to increase productivity
– Successfully proven production experience
-Adopted by a number of studios worldwide including Multi award winner Milk-VFX, Disney Imagineering.
– Self contained Houdini Digital Asset
– Automatic handle complex dependencies
– Solid algorithm to traverse networks and build accurate dependencies
– All main rops supported including Alembic, Redshift & Arnold
– Render rops automatically split and submitted as two jobs (translation and rendering, currently Mantra only)
SubmitToDeadline is adopted by Milk Visual Effects, Disney Imagineering, Hybride, Blacksmith, Nviz, Kojo, LightCut Film and many others.
( For more info about Houdini and Deadline click here and here )