SubmitToDeadline is a commercial software targeted at the Visual effects industry. Adopted by several VFX Studios worldwide including awards winning Milk Visual Effects, Disney Imagineering and many others, SubmitToDeadline is the first and most advanced Houdini renderfarm submitter for Deadline managed renderfarms.
The current version of SubmitToDeadline is SubmitToDeadline 2019.
SubmitToDeadline comes in 2 variants:
-Full License version (compiled code): allows unlimited nodes, dependencies and supports third-parties renderers*.
One-Off purchase with free updates for the specified major version of the Otl.
-Full version (with editable source code): allows unlimited nodes, dependencies and supports third-parties renderes*.
One-Off purchase with fully editable source code and 30 days of support.
*currently supports Arnold and Redshift.
Alternatively you can request a Free 30 days Full Trial license by clicking here
SubmitToDeadline is the most advanced submitter for Houdini, it’s fully integrated in Houdini, self contained in a tidy Python Houdini digital asset, very powerful and handles complex dependencies automatically. It has similar features and functionality of proprietary solutions seen at the main big VFX studios.
SubmitToDeadline General Features:
– Matches features of in-house Houdini submitters seen at large visual effects facilities
– Designed to speed up workflows and to solve real production needs
– Most advanced Houdini submitter on the market
– Proven to increase productivity
– Successfully proven production experience
-Adopted by a number of studios worldwide including Multi award winner Milk-VFX, Disney Imagineering.
– Self contained Houdini Digital Asset
– Automatic handle complex dependencies
– Solid algorithm to traverse networks and build accurate dependencies
– All main rops supported including Alembic, Redshift & Arnold
– Render rops automatically split and submitted as two jobs (translation and rendering, currently Mantra only)
SubmitToDeadline is adopted by Milk Visual Effects, Disney Imagineering, Hybride, Blacksmith, Nviz, Kojo, LightCut Film and many others.