SubmitToDeadline is a commercial software targeted at the Visual effects industry. Adopted by several VFX Studios worldwide including awards winning Milk Visual Effects and Disney Imagineering, SubmitToDeadline is a Houdini renderfarm submitter for Deadline managed renderfarms.
SubmitToDeadline comes in 3 variants:
-Free License-Free version: it limits the number of allowed connected nodes or dependencies to 2.
-Full License version (compiled code): allows unlimited nodes and dependencies and supports Arnold and Redshift nodes. 1 year subscription License with free updates and support
-Full version (with editable source code): allows unlimited nodes and dependencies and supports Arnold and Redshift nodes. One-Off purchase with fully editable source code and 30 days of support
SubmitToDeadline Full can be purchased by clicking here
Alternatively you can request a Free 3 Months Full Trial license by clicking here
SubmitToDeadline is the most advanced submitter for Houdini, it’s fully integrated into Houdini, self contained in a tidy Python Houdini digital asset, very powerful and handles complex dependencies automatically. It has similar features and functionality of proprietary solutions seen at the main big VFX studios.
– Matches features of in-house Houdini submitters seen at large visual effects facilities
– Designed to speed up workflows and to solve real production needs
– Most advanced Houdini submitter on the market
– Proven to increase productivity
– Successfully proven production experience
-Adopted by a number of studios worldwide including Multi award winner Milk-VFX and Disney Imagineering.
– Self contained Houdini Digital Asset
– Automatic handle complex dependencies
– Solid algorithm to traverse networks and build accurate dependencies
– All main rops supported (Redshift & Arnold support in an upcoming update)
– Render rops automatically split and submitted as two jobs (translation and rendering)