SubmitToDeadline is a commercial software targeted at the Visual effects industry. Adopted by several VFX Studios worldwide including awards winning Milk Visual Effects and Disney Imagineering, SubmitToDeadline is the first and most advanced Houdini renderfarm submitter for Deadline managed renderfarms.
SubmitToDeadline comes in 2 variants:
-Full License version (compiled code): allows unlimited nodes, dependencies and supports third-parties renderers*.
One-Off purchase with free updates for the specified Houdini major version.
-Full version (with editable source code): allows unlimited nodes, dependencies and supports third-parties renderes*.
One-Off purchase with fully editable source code and 30 days of support.
* currently supporting (beta) Arnold and Redshift
Alternatively you can request a Free 3 Months Full Trial license by clicking here
SubmitToDeadline is the most advanced submitter for Houdini, it’s fully integrated into Houdini, self contained in a tidy Python Houdini digital asset, very powerful and handles complex dependencies automatically. It has similar features and functionality of proprietary solutions seen at the main big VFX studios.
– Matches features of in-house Houdini submitters seen at large visual effects facilities
– Designed to speed up workflows and to solve real production needs
– Most advanced Houdini submitter on the market
– Proven to increase productivity
– Successfully proven production experience
-Adopted by a number of studios worldwide including Multi award winner Milk-VFX and Disney Imagineering.
– Self contained Houdini Digital Asset
– Automatic handle complex dependencies
– Solid algorithm to traverse networks and build accurate dependencies
– All main rops supported (Redshift & Arnold support in an upcoming update)
– Render rops automatically split and submitted as two jobs (translation and rendering)