SubmitToDeadline, a tool that submits Houdini jobs to Deadline managed renderfarms.
SubmitToDeadline is available in two versions, both have the exact same functionalities:
-With compiled code
-With licensed editable source code
Who is it for:
If you’re a Houdini freelancer a small-sized or a mid-sized studio and you are looking to use Houdini on the renderfam in the most productive and painless way possible, and your renderfarm is managed by Thinkbox’s Deadline software, then SubmitToDeadline is for you.
SubmitToDeadline is the most advanced submitter for Houdini, it’s fully integrated into Houdini, self contained in a tidy python houdini digital asset, very powerful and handles all sort of dependencies automatically. It has the same features and functionality of proprietary solutions seen at all the main big VFX studios.
– Matches features of in-house Houdini submitters seen at large visual effects facilities
– Designed to solve real production needs by a veteran with 15+years of highend production experience
– Most advanced Houdini submitter
– Proven to increase productivity
– Successfully proven production experience
-Adopted by a number of studios worldwide including Multi award winner Milk-VFX, Disney Imagineering.
– Self contained Houdini Digital Asset
– Automatic handle of all sort of dependencies
– Solid algorythm to traverse networks and build accurate dependencies
– All main rops supported (Redshift & Arnold support coming in an upcoming update)
– Dependencies on a per-job basis
– Mantra rops automatically submitted as two jobs (ifd and mantra)
– Mantra sub-job dependencies on a per-frame basis